If you have reached this website, you may know you are a descendant of Philippe du Trieux and are searching for more information about your family’s history.
- Did you know that your ancestors first arrived in America in 1624?
- They were among the first Huguenots who founded New Netherland, now New York.
- That your ancestor was a founder of New York City and once owned part of Manhattan?
- The purpose of this site is to disseminate our rich family history and to help you find your own branch of the du Trieux family.
- There are over 6 million du Trieux descendants in America. Many who could certainly be deemed “notables” are not yet known to our family tree. If you know of one, please let us know.
- We are a non-profit organization administered by a dedicated group of volunteers who want to help you in your genealogical pursuits.